We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic team. You will work with the Business Analyst and bridge the gap between requirements and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD, DevOps, AWS
- 3+ years Proven work experience as DevOps Engineer focussed on Kubernetes.
- Administering Kubernetes. Ability to create, maintain, scale, and debug production Kubernetes clusters as a Kubernetes administrator
- Working on at least one Kubernetes cloud offering (EKS/GKE/AKS) or on-prem Kubernetes (native Kubernetes, Gravity, MetalK8s)
- Programming experience in Python, Node or bash. Our services are written in these languages
- Knowledge in Api and Mapping
- Experience in Code Pipeline, Shell Scripting, Perl/Python, Terraform
- Experience working with different databases like MongoDB
- Experience working with Cloud technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, containers, Cloud Concepts.
- Passion for developing relevant security solutions that are agile and perform at scale
- Proficient with Configuration management tools, and in developing CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to use observability tools to look at logs and metrics to diagnose issues within that system. We use Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Experience hardening a production-level Kubernetes environment (memory/CPU limits, node taints, annotations/labels, etc.)
- Experience with Kubernetes cluster networking and Linux host networking
- Experience in scaling infrastructure to support high-throughput data-intensive applications
- Experience working on projects following an Agile or similar process
- Minimum education and experience required: bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (any), or related field
- Strong experience in building end to end Kubernetes Infrastructure
- Maintaining entire Production platform
- Kubernetes Certified
- Strong Understanding of databases and Backup, Cron and Monitoring
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, with ability to manage multiple code branches
- Experience in Trade Directory domain is good to have.
- Experience in AWS is Mandatory
Onsite – Kosmo One, Chennai.