- Most orders are processed immediately after placing the order, except on Friday after 2pm, weekends and holidays. Generally, orders of raw material ship within 5 -15 working days, unless the part is Special Order or on back order. Most orders are received by the customer within 7-10 business days, depending on the location.
- All orders outside of the continental United Kingdom are subject to higher shipping cost.
- If you have not received notification of your order within 2 business days, please email us for order status. If you don’t receive your order within 10 business days from the domestic supplier, please contact us via email: email@example.com. For International Suppliers, buyers must contact suppliers directly.
- Work-tops.com does not cover the manufacturer's warranty. All warranty and guarantees are provided by the seller. The content included in this website has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice and so are any products, programs, offerings, pricing, or technical information described in this website. The regulation of emissions production, noise levels and safety standards are untaken by the UK state government.
- Work-tops.com makes no warranties of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose or that its products are improved for general use, or that its products comply with laws, regulations, or ordinance in the states where they may be sold to the ultimate purchaser, the consumer.
- In this connection, the retail purchaser, the buyer, the ultimate consumer assumes the burden of the entire cost of any and all necessary service, alterations or repairs. It is hereby made clear and understood that every transaction and any transactions, which is irrespective of any number of times on the same day or same time it maybe, invite 10% to 20% of charges and accordingly, we charge 10% to 20% of the total invoice value as mentioned in the same clause from an individual seller.
- The buyers are, hereby informed that the amount of money paid by you against each transaction is transferred into the sellers’ accounts between 7 to 25 working days only after deducting our referral fee and that it's not changed under any circumstances.
- You will be required to sign for your satisfaction of the material upon collection/delivery.
- Any visitor to our website who chooses to purchase the remnants from our remnants section must know that Work-tops is not, in any way, responsible for the quality of remnants that you intend to buy.
- Incase of any grievances, the matter must be brought to the notice of the owner whose name and contact details are shared under the particular remnant chosen by the customer.
- For situations when buyers reach out to us looking for those half cuts that are not displayed on our readily available remnants page, they must pay an advance amount of £50 which is our “Stone Finding Fee”.
- Upon the remnant being sold through our payment gateway, the owner of the remnant will be charged 5% of the total invoice as a part of our bank transaction fee.
- If the customer chooses to contact the seller directly for making the payment, Work-tops wont levy any charges to the seller.
- The buyers are informed and advised that delivery of remnants will not be done by the seller. The customer has to go to the seller's location to pick up the material.
- In situations where the seller has agreed to deliver it will do so with additional transport charges. The customer must organise health and safety measures at the delivery/pickup location as per the construction industry rules. The customer will be solely responsible for accidents/ damages if caused due to this negligence.
*The visitors to our website are informed and made to understand that the buyers and sellers are not identified by the said terminology, but with the username and since the email addresses serve as user names; registration with a proper email address is advised.