Material, Service and Payment Policies
- The price of our products, as indicated on our website, does not include VAT, which shall be applied upon payment if due. The buyer is responsible for any taxes and customs fees in compliance with existing norms in the country of destination of the products.
- Any material samples provided for the above contract will be subject to colour and tonality variation based on current material stock. Samples are provided to give general indication of colour and appearance and may not be from current stock or batch. We recommend viewing current stock before cutting commences. We therefore will not be held responsible for colour & tonality variation if the job is approved only from samples.
- For customers not using the services from our registered fabricators for templating, templates/construction drawings are to be supplied by them free of charge. But the customer is responsible for any discrepancy.
- All edge details to be specified on templates, all apertures to be cut out of the templates.
- All prices are subject to change on receipt of full working drawings and/or templates.
- Where metal 'A' Frames are necessary, these will be charged at £120.00 per frame which will be credited if returned.
- The above price covers fixing by 2 operatives. If, after survey/templating, it is necessary to have more than 2 operatives to fix, extra labour charges may occur.
- For insurance reasons, any operatives fixing our material on site must be employed by us.
- 100% of the goods value shall be invoiced if cancellation occurs after material has been ordered from our International supplier and/or production and/or manufacture has commenced.
- Our payment policies allow the buyer to make the payment in three different halves, the details of which shall be shared during the time we provide the customer with an invoice.
- We accept payments made only by BACS.