Returns & Refund Policy
SLABS / CUSTOMISED ITEMS
- 100% refund will be processed if you cancel the order within 24 hours of online checkout.
- 100% refund will be processed if you cancel the order before 48 hours of template. Beyond that, the deposit will be forfeited, and reschedule charges will apply.
- 30% of invoice value will be charged upon cancellation as a part of the holding fee for reserved items.
- In case of order cancellation after dispatch of raw material, they will be charged admin fee [£125] and applicable logistic fee, along with 30% of invoice value.
- No exchange/ return or refund request will be accepted for internationally imported/reserved materials.
- No exchange/ return or refund request will be accepted once the fabrication process has been initiated.
TILES AND OTHER ACCESSORIES
- 100% refund will be processed if you cancel the order within 24 hours of online checkout. Beyond that, 30% restocking plus applicable logistic fee will be charged.
- If you receive damaged items, you must contact us within 24 hours of delivery for exchange/return by email (firstname.lastname@example.org + sales rep email account that carried out their purchase process).
- We will need details & pictures of the damaged items in order to rectify the issue and provide replacements (if applicable) as soon as we can.
- Once accepted by us for exchange or return, the items must be placed in the original packaging along with additional accessories if any.
- If we receive broken items that do not match with pictures sent by you, we can't process a refund.
- Deduction will be made if the value of the goods has been reduced upon our speculation.
- Apart from damage evidence, if a customer wishes to request for replacement/return for other various reasons within 24 hours, they shall bear the cost of transport and restocking.
- Once the customer states that they are happy with the items, whether in writing or call, exchange/return requests will not be accepted as it will be considered a fabricated case.
Every interested customer must pay an advance deposit of £50 for offcut/remnant pieces [Stone Finding Service fee ]. Upon procurement of the desired remnant, the price of the stone will be adjusted within the deposited amount.
- In case of failure of procurement, the amount will be refunded back.
BUYERS USING KLARNA
- Any kind of stone worktops/table tops, etc are considered customised products, therefore even when using Klarna, customers do not have the option to return items or cancel the order. (following the TnC of Klarna).
For customers using Klarna as their payment gateway, Work-tops will begin the process of stone fabrication only after receiving the full amount from Klarna.
*All refund amounts shall be received in the customer’s account within 7 to 25 working days from the date of email request upon receipt of items by us, following conditions mentioned above.