Returns & Refund Policy
- In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations, a customer has the right to cancel their order at any time from the moment of placing online order upto 14 days from the day of receiving the goods.
- The customer, by the drafted rules of our refund policy, in the case of deciding to cancel the order immediately after placing it online or 24 hours before the dispatch of the stone (which is not fabricated or internationally imported) shall not be charged any fee.
- In case the customer decides to cancel an order after dispatch of stone(raw form) or after delivery, they are obliged to pay admin fee along with the other charges (CUSTOMS, transport, restocking, etc).
- Customers need to notify us of their wish to cancel the order within this time period through email (email@example.com) and the email account that carried out their purchase process.
- Refund amount shall be received in the customer’s bank A/c within 7 to 25 working days from the date of email request towards order cancellation upon receipt of the returned goods.
- Customers then have further 14 days from the date they notify us of the cancellation to return the goods if already received. Deduction will be made if the value of the goods has been reduced upon our speculation after it is returned from their place.
- After this period, due to the tonal and texture variation which occurs with natural stone, we are unable to accept any returns and offer any refunds, except under special circumstances.
- If the goods are received damaged or faulty, the customer must notify us of it immediately in email to firstname.lastname@example.org that is within a couple hours of its arrival, failing which it will be considered a fabricated situation. We will have no liability if you fail to notify us of any items that are damaged or of incorrect quantity by email, or in writing within the stipulated time.
- On notification within this timescale we will endeavour to resolve your issues. We will require details of the damage / fault, along with photographic evidence.
- Request order for return shall be accepted by the Company only if the products are complying with supplier/manufacturer’s return policies.
- We do not accept returns on items that have been broken/chipped, used or show even minute changes from the condition in which it was supplied by us.
- If a return for damaged / faulty goods is agreed upon by us, please ensure that the order is repackaged in its original packaging, including any accessories which were delivered with it.
- If the original packaging has been damaged or destroyed the customer should ensure that the returned product is adequately packed for shipment back to us.
- A refund will be made within 7 to 25 working days upon receipt of the returned goods in proper condition. Deduction shall be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of your improper handling of the goods, and be informed to you.
*Customised products, made to your specification, are non-stock items that must be paid for in full prior to ordering, thus falling under our non-return policy.
A customer cannot cancel internationally imported materials, once the dispatch is initiated by the supplier thus it won't be refunded.
A customer cannot cancel any material after the fabrication process has been initiated, thus it won't be refunded.