The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing financial strategies for the organisation, and providing regular financial reporting. They will also play a major role as procurement manager by communicating with our partners for product procurement. By reporting directly to the Managing Director, based within our UK headquarters, they will play a major role in delivering the future growth that we fully expect to realise.
- Strong Accounting Background & Future Forecasting
- Equivalent to Native English Communication
- Willing to work in a fast turnaround environment
- Good Experience or Willing to learn the latest technologies
- Comfortable handling large amounts of data
- Control Sales Ledger - Manage daily invoicing, Debtors, AR Days, Cash Collection
- Control Purchase Ledger - Vendor Payments, BP Statement reconciliation
- Foreign currency payments
- Bank Account reconciliations
- Currency Management
- Monthly VAT returns
- India and EU Sales & Intrastat submissions
- Create Journal Entries
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Management of Accruals and Prepayments
- Process monthly payroll
- Pension - Administrator for Company Scheme
- Cashflow - prepare monthly cash flow for Group, weekly for local Management.
- Take ownership of operational activities with the Finance Department.
- Manage the audit function, working closely with our group accountants.
- Liaise with local Accountant teams and external contracts such as India, UK, and EU Government.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and Reports for local Management and submission to Group Company
- Monthly meeting with Financial Controller & Directors to present Management Accounts and discuss monthly figures.
- Communicating with partners via emails and calls for product procurement
- Communicating and coordinating with the sales team for record maintenance
Onsite – Cambourne UK
Full TimeApply Now