Join us as a kitchen and hard surface sales representative and become a part of the Work-tops.com family.
Selling our service is the heart of our business and selling today is the process of educating the buyer and sharing your perspective, without manipulating the information to crowbar the buyer into our solution. It means taking time to make sure there is a mutual fit between the buyer, supplier, and our services. It's also about knowing our competitor's weaknesses and strengths. About knowing our services weaknesses & strengths and being forthcoming about them. It's being knowledgeable about trends and challenges in our industry. Sales representatives focus on kitchen sales, hard surface sales, presentations, product demonstrations, promoting and selling the company's product and service. Working closely with the rest of the team, you will create a warm welcome for all customers and serve what they are looking for.
How you will qualify for the role:
- Need to have the ability and desire to sell
- Passionate in communication skills in English( both written and oral)
- Should require a positive, confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection and have a high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- Good computer knowledge and willing to learn
- Excellent Negotiation skills, customer management skills and time-management skills
- Willing to learn new technologies and should have knowledge of social media networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram etc.
- Need to assist clients with their requirements and should possess problem-solving skills.
- Need an excellent team player but should have the ability to work on their initiative
- Right to work in the UK
What you will be doing:
- Need to handle VIP accounts, individual accounts, and corporate accounts.
- Need to maintain the track record.
- Should set and exceed sales targets and user numbers
- Should handle clients either on the phone or through our website
- Should be responsible for sales management and achieving all KPIs
- Should update all the communication in CRM and update the required data.
- Follow up e-mails and social network messages.
- Use Google source new clients, make initial calls to them, and build relationships with existing clients.
- Preparing reports for management and resolving complaints and other service issues
- Handling and updating everyday task